It is your responsibility to ensure that the business accounts for the right tax. VAT is often a complicated part of business operations and can be a potential minefield even for seasoned business owners.
Titus Accounts offers VAT services to help you understand the difference between Exempt, Standard, and zero-rated VAT items and prevent penalties resulting from unpaid taxes. With our VAT Services, you can also make huge savings by claiming everything you are allowed.
Titus Accounts VAT Services
Thanks to digital bookkeeping, calculating VAT is now easier for small businesses. For larger, more complex enterprises, VAT is a time-consuming task that eats into time that would be better spent identifying and maximising new business opportunities.
That’s where we come in.
We offer specialist advice to reduce the burden of VAT. The Titus Accounts VAT services experts can also help you dispute assessments and claim backdated VAT refunds. We also offer guidance on which products should be zero-rated and help you challenge unfair VAT rules.
Our team is made up of VAT experts who understand the complex details of value-added tax and can help you navigate;
● VAT registration and deregistration
● Bookkeeping analysis to improve VAT efficiency
● Submission of VAT returns
● VAT planning
● Guidance on VAT exemptions and partial VAT exemptions
● VAT compliance
● Customs duties
● VAT structuring
● Flat Rate Scheme
● VAT in the construction industry
● VAT on imports and exports
● Rationalising international VAT registrations
Over the years, Titus Accounts has helped many businesses across the country. We understand the common VAT pitfalls and can help you prevent them. Some of these include;
● Discounts- If you commonly issue discounts to your customers, it means your business earns less VAT. It is easy to pay VAT on full rates however trade discounts and other discounts given for quick payments are more complex.
● Entertainment- Organisations are now spending more money on business entertainment for customers, suppliers, and other thirds parties. We can help you understand why you cannot reclaim VAT on business entertainment.
● Bad Debts- For small businesses, it is easier to manage bad debt by using accounting schemes that include only monies received. For bigger businesses, VAT payable can create issues when you submit unpaid invoices. Titus Accounts can also help you navigate the cash flow issues resulting from VAT on bad debts.
Whether you are a small business owner or a complex organisation with complicated accounting processes, we can help you with our VAT solutions. We ensure you pay the right amount of VAT by analysing your bookkeeping records and keeping them regularly updated.
If you have any specific questions about VAT services for your business, we are always here to help. Reach out to any of our friendly accountants to find out more about how we can help to resolve any VAT problems.
At Titus Accounts we work with a variety of business types including sole traders, contractors, SMEs and larger organisations. We tailor all of our services to suit individual requirements, therefore whatever level of service you require, we are here to assist you.
We offer a range of different services and provide bespoke packages to each client depending on the options they require. We are also able to scale our services to suit a growing business. Contact our team to discuss our different packages and pricing options.
Yes, our friendly team are here to assist you. We work to fit around your busy schedule and ensure each of our clients have a dedicated accountant who is their point of contact. We are able to provide online and face-to-face meetings where required.
Our experienced VAT team are responsible for responding to our client’s VAT queries and ensuring that all deadlines and guidance from HMRC are met. We also ensure our customers are able to make the most of any allowances available to their business.
We provide tax planning and financial advice services for growing businesses who want to expand and even generate investment. We have an experienced team on hand to help with preparing audits and documentation on the financial position of the business.
Our qualified accountants calculate and report VAT to ensure your business is running efficiently and in compliance with all business and legal regulations.
Our team of experienced accountants ensure things run smoothly on a daily basis for your company with our efficient and reliable bookkeeping services.
For many small businesses, taxes and accounting can be complex however with Titus Accounts you can feel confident your finances are being managed properly.
Whether you need financial risk analyses, auditing, business planning, or financial statements, we offer the necessary support to underpin your business’ growth.